Want to have those fun and colorful eggs on your nails? Check out this enchanting Easter nail design tutorial by Demelza’s World on how to have egg-stra cute nails!
[Tutorial] Enchanting Easter Nail Design
Keep Things Sweet with a Dreamy Easter Nail Pattern
Why hunt for those eggs on Easter when you can paint them on your nails? This easy tutorial, with dream-like pattern and sweet pastel colors, will take you in some fancy fairy tale adventure!
What you will need:
- white nail polish – Deborah Milano Pret a Porter 01 French Manicure
- yellow nail polish – Deborah Milano Pret a Porter 88 Vanilla Pudding
- pink nail polish – Deborah Milano Pret a Porter 102 Marshmallow
- lilac nail polish – Deborah Milano Pret a Porter 101 Yummy Macaron
- blue nail polish – Deborah Milano Pret a Porter 96 Cotton Candy
- nail polish remover – Deborah Milano Nailpolish Remover
- top coat – Deborah Milano Brilliant Topcoat
- sticky tape
- cosmetic sponge
- dotting tool
- old makeup brush
- Apply white nail polish for your base color.
- Put sticky tape around your nails for easier clean up.
- Apply a line of yellow nail polish horizontally on the cosmetic sponge.
- Then apply the pink nail polish below.
- Next is the lilac nail polish.
- Lastly, the blue nail polish.
- Gently dab it on your nail and repeat until the desired opacity of colors.
- Remove the sticky tape carefully.
- Clean up some excess using a make up brush.
- Dip your the dotting tool in a white nail polish and draw a crooked line horizontally near the cuticle area, at the middle, and at the tip of your nails.
- Draw some small dots in between of the crooked lines.
- Finish it with a top coat to add some extra shine.
And there you have it! Fancy, isn’t it?
You now have pretty and feminine nails but not too girlish! Some irregular line and simple dots can make an enchanting nail art!
Leave a Reply