Want to have those fun and colorful eggs on your nails? Check out this enchanting Easter nail design tutorial by Demelza’s World on how to have egg-stra cute nails!
[Tutorial] Enchanting Easter Nail Design
Keep Things Sweet with a Dreamy Easter Nail Pattern
What you will need:
- white nail polish – Deborah Milano Pret a Porter 01 French Manicure
- yellow nail polish – Deborah Milano Pret a Porter 88 Vanilla Pudding
- pink nail polish – Deborah Milano Pret a Porter 102 Marshmallow
- lilac nail polish – Deborah Milano Pret a Porter 101 Yummy Macaron
- blue nail polish – Deborah Milano Pret a Porter 96 Cotton Candy
- nail polish remover – Deborah Milano Nailpolish Remover
- top coat – Deborah Milano Brilliant Topcoat
- sticky tape
- cosmetic sponge
- dotting tool
- old makeup brush
- Apply white nail polish for your base color.
- Put sticky tape around your nails for easier clean up.
- Apply a line of yellow nail polish horizontally on the cosmetic sponge.
- Then apply the pink nail polish below.
- Next is the lilac nail polish.
- Lastly, the blue nail polish.
- Gently dab it on your nail and repeat until the desired opacity of colors.
- Remove the sticky tape carefully.
- Clean up some excess using a make up brush.
- Dip your the dotting tool in a white nail polish and draw a crooked line horizontally near the cuticle area, at the middle, and at the tip of your nails.
- Draw some small dots in between of the crooked lines.
- Finish it with a top coat to add some extra shine.
And there you have it! Fancy, isn’t it?
You can watch the full tutorial below:
Get creative and pretty with this easy nail design. With a little polish, you are now ready to kick off Easter in a fab way!