Feeling the Monday blues? You’re not alone! So here’s a video on how to create this stunning blue and silver glitter nail design by NailsbyErin to wash off your blue’s away!
[How-To]: Blue and Silver Glitter Nail Design
Fancy Glitter and Stunning Accent
Thinking of adding some sparkles on your next mani? If you love blue and glitz, you’ll definitely want to try this on your next mani! Try these easy steps on how to do this sparkly nail design! Perfect for your elegant OOTD!
What you’ll need:
- base coat – Essie Grow Stronger Base Coat
- blue nail polish – Color Club “Factory Girl”
- white nail polish – Salon Perfect “Sugar Cube”
- glittered nail polish – Colores de Carol “Bling”
- top coat – HK Girl Glisten & Glow Top Coat
- nail vinyl
- cosmetic sponge
Let’s get started!
Ring Finger – Silver Glitter X Nail
Step 1 : First Coats
Let’s start with the ring finger.
- Apply base coat and wait for it to dry.
- For your base color, paint your nails with a white nail polish.
- Apply a top coat.
- Put some latex around your nails and for it to dry before you start the gradient.
Step 2 : Gradient Nail
- Put a stripe of white and blue nail polish on the cosmetic sponge.
- Press it gently on your nails until you reach the desired gradient effect.
- Peel off the latex by using tweezers.
- Apply a top coat to protect it from the vinyl later.
Step 3: Vinyl X Glitter Application
- Put the vinyl design on your nails and add some latex around your nails for easy clean up.
- Apply glittered nail polish on the other side on the cosmetic sponge and gently press over the vinyl.
- Peel off the vinyl and latex using tweezers. Add some top coat to make it shinier.
Step 4: Middle Finger – Glitter Nail Design
- Apply a base coat and apply latex around your nail.
- Put glitter nail polish on the cosmetic sponge and press it on your nails until the glitters are visible.
- Peel off the latex by using tweezers and finish it with top coat.
Step 5: Light Blue Nail Polish Application
For the rest of the nail apply the light blue nail polish.
Here is how:
- Apply a base coat.
- Then paint your nails with a blue nail polish.
- Add top coat to make it shinier.
And that’s it! How do you like your fashionable nails?
Watch the full tutorial below:
Looking for more tutorials? Click here!